Time is an ever decreasing, non replenishing resource. When time runs out life runs out. Why is it then, that we knowingly waste it? We work in jobs that we do not enjoy. We fail to get the best out of the available time we have, either at home or in the office. Getting the most out of a 24-hour day is a constant challenge in our busy world: a bottomless inbox, tons of email, hundreds of meetings, etc. Too much to do and not enough time to do it is a common problem many people face in the workforce. Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can teach you how to decide what to do and when to do it. This high-energy, back-to-basics training program explains the fundamentals of time management: understanding the value of time, proven ways to get the most out of a day, how to balance work and home, techniques for eliminating time wasters, how to conquer procrastination, and more.
- Time lines - Understanding what you want to do with your life.
- Identify the benefits of time management
- Identify goals and set priorities.
- Develop time management plans
- Use technology to save time
- Increase productivity by controlling interruptions
- Meeting Skills
- Avoid information overload
- Organize your office
- Effective Communications
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has life in them, and wants to make the best of it: at home or in the office.
This programme is one day programme.