Root Cause Analysis - Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA)
The ability to really understand the reasons for issues and the ability to develop sustainable solutions is key for business success. Irrespective of the size of your organization, the type of industry you are in this programme will give you the techniques and structure to address those issues once and for all.
This highly interactive programme is designed to develop your creative and logical improvement skills. It outlines the variety of process improvement tools, ranging from Basic Quality tools, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma to Seven Step Problem Solving. Participants will then utilize a range of these tools to solve specific case studies in a team environment. Methods for Communication and Success Sustainability are also identified.
- Understand the elements of Business Success
- Understanding how to define a problem
- Measuring the Current Situation - The importance of Measurement.
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Developing Solutions - Brainstorming
- Testing your Results
- Sustaining your Performance
- Methodologies for Improvement - Process Mapping, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, 7Step Problem Solving, Creativity Tools.
- Team Event - Seven Step Problem Solving Case Study.
- Communications in Problem Solving.
- Understanding the Importance of Competency & Culture to support Process Improvement.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is recommended for managers at all levels, from supervisors, project and middle managers to top executives. Employees, staff and team members that participate in problem solving are encouraged to attend. This programme will provide concise and comprehensive concepts that can be applied immediately.
This programme is 1 Day.
This programme can be delivered at your business location.
|< Prev||Next >|